Project Name: Discovery Air
Project Location: Loveland, Colorado
Project Description: This facility is a new Fixed Base Operations and business aviation campus at Northern Colorado Regional Airport (FNL).
The campus is a 29.5-acre campus is one-of-a-kind and will truly set a new standard at the airport for business and general aviation. Located on the south end of the airport, the campus will be the new front door to the airport once Rocky Mountain Avenue is extended and connected with Lindbergh Dr. The multi-phased development is slated to start construction in 2020.
- Four (4) x ~37,000 SF Hangar/Office Facilities
- 28′ (H) x 200′ (W) Hangar Door
- 24,000 SF State-of-the-Art FBO/Terminal
- 13-acre high-capacity cement ramp and aprons
- 16 Stall Enclosed Auto Parking